There are various sorts of issues that may emerge amongst international students and their training suppliers or education providers.
It is critical that as an understudy, you do your best to guarantee that you ensure your rights and that you take after the right methodology. Before you contact any of the associations beneath, ensure you have taken the right strides to endeavor to determine an issue straightforwardly with your training supplier: Making A Complaint With Your Education Provider – Steps to Follow.
You may locate that in the wake of making a protestation with your training supplier, that you are as yet unfit to determine your concern palatably and that you will require support or assistance from outside associations.
WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR HELP?
On the off chance that you have an issue you can’t resolve with your training supplier, you can contact these protestations taking care of bodies:
Understudies enlisted in private foundations unfit to determine their grumbling with their training supplier can look for help from the Overseas Students Ombudsman.
For issues with your state funded college, TAFE school, organization or school, contact the State or Territory Ombudsman.
For grievances about the nature of your course, educators or preparing offices, contact the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) or the Tertiary Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA)
On the off chance that your supplier owes you a discount because of an understudy visa refusal yet has not paid inside a month, contact the Tuition Protection Service (TPS)
- In the event that your supplier has shut and you require enable finding another supplier or applying for a discount, to contact the Tuition Protection Service (TPS)
- In the event that you have an objection about prejudice or segregation, contact the Australian Human Rights Commission (AHRC)
- In the event that you have a work rights issue, contact the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO)
- In the event that you have inquiries regarding your understudy visa, contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
- In the event that you require movement counsel and help applying for a visa, contact an enrolled relocation operator. To discover an operator, see Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)
- In the event that you require a training operator to enable you to pick a course or select with a supplier, see: eatc.pieronline.org/qeac
Also, if you have any doubts about education provider and want to get a more comprehensive view on the situation, you may also visit the Overseas Student’s Ombudsman Website.